Offset printing ensures a particularly high print quality, accurate colours, and perfect smallest details.
Features of offset printing
- The print will be clear, bright and high-quality, without stains or ‘noise’;
- CMYK and Pantone colour schemes;
- The print is protected with dispersion varnish (matte, glossy);
When should you pick offset printing?
- Whenever you need a particularly high quality, precise colours, semi-tones and details.
- In need of a rich colour palette – printing in more than four colours.
- Whenever you need a lot of copies, because the largest share of offset printing costs involves preparing the templates and the printer. Thus, more copies mean smaller production costs.